How to setup SuperBOX S1PRO IPTV Box
Android IPTV box is an Internet-based protocol Television, which allows you to stream on-demand or live videos and TV shows. You can easily install IPTV on your smart TV box and stream amazing content anytime anywhere. Here is a step by step process for setting up an android TV box in your home. No matter whether you use it for the first time, or this is your first experience with such a device, this video will walk you through on how to do it efficiently.
1. Turn off your TV set. It is a must that you turn your TV set off whenever you connect or disconnect any device.
2. Connect an HDMI cable into the HDMI port that can be found on the SuperBOX S1PRO TV box.
3. Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to an open port on your TV. You will find the HDMI port at the backside or running along the sides of your TV set.
4. Connect the power cable of the android TV box. It will turn itself on automatically.
5. Insert the batteries into the remote of the android TV box.
6. Turn on your TV set by pressing the power button
7. Press the input or the source button on your TV remote. The labeling on the button will invariably vary depending on your TV set.
8. Select the input for your android TV box. You can go through various inputs until you see the welcome screen, or have a look at the label of the HDMI port you used to connect the TV box and your TV set and jump directly to it.
Now, your IPTV box is successfully setup with your smart TV. You can enjoy your favorite TV shows, Movies, music etc. If you want to get more information about Android IPTV box, feel free to contact us anytime.